San miguel school
The San Miguel School of Providence is a private, independent Lasallian middle school for urban boys from the Greater Providence area. The school is dedicated to the belief that education is the key to breaking the cycle of poverty.
Students experience a school culture that emphasizes citizenship, service, and personal responsibility in a caring learning environment where academics are rigorous, expectations are high, and individual talents are nurtured. Students grow into young men with a positive vision for the future that leads them to effect positive change in their lives and in their communities.
Development Communications Intern
- Position overview: The Development Communications Intern will assist in San Miguel's Development Office with a variety of tasks related to fundraising and marketing efforts. Intern will work closely with the Development team to complete projects and help with day-to-day activities. Candidate should have strong communication skills, be well-organized, have the ability to take initiative and work independently, and have a positive attitude.
- Main duties: Duties may include creating a communications archive, administrative tasks, photography, and social media planning.
- Secondary duties: Various, as needed.
- Approximate hours/week: Flexible, but 8+ preferred
- Required days/times of the week: Flexible, to be agreed upon by intern and supervisor
- Semesters this position is available for: Fall 2015; Spring 2016; Entire Academic Year (September 2015-May 2016)