returning students (RE-hires):
If you are returning to the same community partner site where you worked last year/semester/summer, follow these application directions. If you are a returning student and wish to apply to a new site, please follow the directions listed on the New Applicant page.
- Go to the Careers Website at careers.providence.edu
- Select “Undergraduate Student Positions". Search for "Community Work-Study Students RE-HIRES/RETURNERS 2016-2017".
- Under “Position Secured for 2016-2017”, please list your organization and the position.
- Check the semesters you plan on working, or have been hired for.
- Submit your form!
- Once your application has been submitted, contact Magali García-Pletsch to pick up your Employment Certification Form and Re-Hire Contract from Feinstein 402. You are eligible to start working for compensation once you have filled out a new Employment Certification Form and submitted it to Financial Aid.