North Providence youth center
The North Providence Youth Center is committed to providing a fun, comfortable environment that offers relevant after-school programming, workshops, and special events. The Center is open for 6th-12th grade students living in North Providence.
We wish to create an environment where youth members will...
After-School Program Assistant
- Main Duties:
- Check-in incoming and outgoing students
- Supervise the Center's upstairs, downstairs, and outside areas
- Source of support for youth members (school, social, family)
- Help create a fun and enriching environment
- Lead a program/workshop for youth members
- Assist in planning special events
- Approximate # of hours/week: Flexible
- Required days/times of the week: Monday-Friday, 2:30-8:00pm
- Semesters this position is available for: October 2016- May 2017