Boys & Girls club of Providence- chad brown clubhouse
The Boys & Girls Club of Providence's mission is “to enable and inspire children and youth, especially those from diverse or difficult circumstances, to reach their full potential as productive, responsible, and healthy members of their community, the State of Rhode Island, and the nation.”
For 140 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Providence has provided safe and fun environments for children and youth in the neighborhoods where kids live. We provide services through professionally trained full-time and part-time staff. Our Clubs are open afternoons, evenings, and weekends; the times of the day when kids need us most. We ensure affordability for our members who pay $18 a year in dues. We provide programs and activities based upon a nationally recognized youth development strategy.
After School Activities Assistant-- hiring multiple students!
- Position Overview: Students will work with members of the club, ages 6-12, in the after school program doing a variety of different activities!
- Main duties: Homework Helpers, Gym Assistants, Game Room Assistants.
- Approximate # of Hours/Week: We accept students who can do anywhere from one day per week to five days per week.
- Required days/times of the week (if any): Flexible, but must be during these hours: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-6:30pm, Friday 2:30-5:30pm
- Semesters this position is available for: Entire Academic Year (September 2015-May 2016)